december notes 2024
8th december 2024
i saw plants ferns the bush when we had sex
when i closed my eyes
..
7th december 2024
making art in my bedroom feels like I’m being stalked
what someone went through to make this
analysing the self but do i think about someone else watching it
the answer is no but if I’m scared it means u will be scared and eberyone will have their own puzzle of figuring out what it means to them and no one else. does that make senese. if u know what i mean, i am embarrassed for my life. the way i walk around is cowardly. i winder on the outside what do i look like. i know its lost. I’m distant. people tell me that i bring something to the table. i offer something new. maybe thats just my dull energy some kind of reminder of the truth of life. everything is memory. I’m not here unless I’m like on drugs. i think i should be an addict sometimes. cuz we only have one life. and I’m tired of being sad. when i take drugs i feel happy. i t feel proud of myself. i remind myself I’m stoic and should have pride. i think its okay bwing a loner i should think do u even know who i am , man! and be really angry and angrorant. i won’t feel ashamed. everything i say i regret. i think i was selfish. i I’m scared I’m being stalked. cameras around the house. hacked anatomy compuer . afraid whats going into the room next door. well
I’m celebrating being alive. I’m going out everyday. I’m making a movie so i can understand my life. the movie is probable;y about understanding my life but its not intentional. but i know it will be that way. well I’m a loner and I’m proud. i sleep in the bush and dream about sex. i write about sexual desire. i feel scared to let someone in. be my therapist. don’t be a child. don’t make him your dad. i stand back with my eyes closed. its possible i can do it. breathe.
..
wasting water
in my life
i am god
and i shall celebrate
my life for myself
for my life
WATER
RAIN WATER ON MY BODY MY BREASTS THE WATERFALL THE OCEAN AND A DICK SLIDING CLOSE TO MY THIGH IN KIDS JOCKS RAIN WATER OUT MY MOUTH INTO THE OCEAN LOVE IS SECRET AVAILABLE AND HERE WHEN I AM HERE YOU ARE HERE
WATER
BURY ME
WATER WILL BURY ME
Comments
Post a Comment